Have you got a party to organise and don't have the centre piece? We can make your celebration more special. Our cake design is unique. We never make the same cake twice.
So you will be the only one who has that beauty...

Tuesday 19 October 2010

N.E.C. Competition

Finally I've finished the last of three pieces for the competition  at the NEC. Some people, who has already seen it, say it's excellent.... Well as an author I'm a bit critical about my work.
If you want to see my entries, come to the NEC Birmingham on 5 to 7 November 2010, Hall 18
Times are 9:30 - 17:30 Friday & Saturday,
9:30 - 17:00 Sunday
The award ceremony will take place at 16:00 on Sunday 7 November
If you want to buy tickets do it on line, the cheaper way
www.ichf.co.uk/cake
Or you can wait till I'll put some pictures on my blog